Comprehensive course which allows the student to learn how to perform a brow lifting treatment. This course is suitable for beginner brow artists without previous experience in brow lifting and also suitable for those, who have already done a brow lifting course previously and would like to refresh their knowledge.
Previous experience in brow lifting is not required. If the student has had a brow lifting course before then he/she/they will be upgraded to an advanced course. During the lesson Marianna will provide all information needed to be able to start doing a brow lamination treatment independently. After the course is finished the student will be required to perform a Brow Lift on a model and send photographs of the completed work to Marianna for evaluation. After receiving completed work Marianna will provide constructive criticism and will send out the diploma. Such a solution guarantees that the student has acquired all the necessary knowledge.
After completing the training, the student will be added to a private (English) Instagram group for one year, where Marianna and Ruth will be doing Lives at least once a quarter on various topics of eyelash extensions, lash lift and eyebrow lamination. All the live shows that have taken place so far have been recorded and the student can also access them. In the group, the student can also receive support from the trainer and ask questions that arise on a regular basis.
NB! The training has only 1-2 students at a time to ensure maximum attention to the participants. We film clips of the training for social media and at the end of the training we ask the student for feedback on the training.
The training begins with a theoretical part, which covers the following topics:
- What is eyebrow lamination? Who is it suitable for and how long does it last?
- Anatomy of the hair
- Hygiene (personal and salon hygiene)
- Tools (disposable and reusable)
- Chemistry of emulsions used in the treatment (differences and similarities between products of different brands)
- Consultation and preparation (how to perform and prepare for the treatment)
- Eyebrow shaping and hair growth direction, architecture of eyebrows
- Basic brow shaping
- How to work with complex eyebrows
- Procedure with a brush
- Procedure with cling film
- Procedure with glue (when it is necessary to use glue in Brow Lift; differences between classic and Balm-type glue)
- Eyebrow dyeing and coloristics
- How to choose a color
- Which colors cannot be used
- (only in Level UP training): Introduction of Noemi brand products and use for best results
- Detailed steps for performing Brow Lift care
- Home care
- SDS (what is SDS and what is it needed for)
- Saving client information (how to take pictures and what information you need to save for yourself)
Lunch (approx. 30-45 minutes). Lunch is included in the cost of the training; at the beginning of the training day, we ask the student's preferences.
Work with the model. The trainer will be showing how to perform the treatment on one eyebrow of the model, and the student repeats the same on the other eyebrow. The trainer monitors what is happening and makes the necessary adjustments.
NB! The price of the training includes:
- Constant future support from trainer Marianna
- Adding a student to a private (English-language) Instagram group for 1 year, where Marianna and Ruth go live at least once a quarter on various topics about eyelash extensions, lash lift and eyebrow lamination. All the live shows that have taken place so far have been recorded and the student can also access them.
- Discount on products purchased on the training day -20%
- Discount on all Ruthie Belle products -10% within 1 year after the end of the training
To register for the training, please write to email@example.com